Rentals, Reservations, and Reopening.
Room 10 and the Garden Room will be available for rental or reservation if the guidelines for group size access and mask use given below are followed.
To reserve or rent space at Northwoods, your group must agree to follow these guidelines:
- For the protection of both staff and members, The Church Administrator Office, RE Office and Ministers Offices are off limits.
- All persons inside the church building must always be masked.
- Room 10, upstairs, can be open to groups of up to 15 individuals including the group leader, if chairs and tables are arranged so that attendees are always spaced at least 6 feet apart. Please use the outside door and bathroom upstairs.
- The Garden room, downstairs, can be open for use by groups of up to 10 individuals including the group leader, with chairs and tables are arranged so that attendees are always spaced at least 6 feet apart. The outside door should be used for access as much as possible. Downstairs bathrooms would be available to users of the Garden room.
- The Sanctuary can be reserved for meetings of up to 50 individuals. Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth. When you enter, please use the main church door. When you exit the building, please do so in a way that does not cause crowding in the hallway. Please use the exit closest to you. There are three exits, one in front to the audience right and two in the rear of the sanctuary. Drinks can be brought in from the outside for individual use. Masks may be briefly lifted to sip. Upstairs and downstairs restrooms may be used during the meeting or event.
- Smaller rooms are not open to general use.