Rentals, Reservations, and Reopening.
Room 10 and the Garden Room will be available for rental or reservation if the guidelines for group size access and mask use given below are followed.
To reserve or rent space at Northwoods, your group must agree to follow these guidelines:
- For the protection of both staff and members, The Church Administrator Office, RE Office and Ministers Offices are off limits.
- All persons inside the church building must always be masked.
- The Sanctuary is reserved for worship service preparation.
- Room 10, upstairs, can be open to groups of up to 15 individuals including the group leader, if chairs and tables are arranged so that attendees are always spaced at least 6 feet apart. Please use the outside door and bathroom upstairs.
- The Garden room, downstairs, can be open for use by groups of up to 10 individuals including the group leader, with chairs and tables are arranged so that attendees are always spaced at least 6 feet apart. The outside door should be used for access as much as possible. Downstairs bathrooms would be available to users of the Garden room.
- Smaller rooms are not open to general use.