Rentals and Reservations
- All members, groups, committees, renters etc. wishing to use any part of the Church building need to contact Church Administration to check room availability and schedule time.
- Rentals are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis, except in the case of certain events such as a funeral. In the case of any conflicts, first-booked rental should be honored followed by any NUUC event.
- All groups are responsible for cleaning up and returning Church to original condition after meeting or activity.
- All renters are responsible for checking and cleaning the building before departing, closing the doors into the hallway, and ensuring the outside doors are locked and reset of thermostats are made.
- Security Deposit will only be cashed in the case of Renter leaving the room in unsatisfactory condition or not returning NUUC keys.
- If the Sound System is requested additional fees will be incurred, paid directly to the sound tech.